Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Who is the best teacher?

Who is the best teacher?
Each one of us inside him/her said: I am the best teacher . Now I am not a teacher but later on when I become a teacher, I try to be a real and good teacher, but can I be the best one??
During my observations that I did in many school, I find that many teacher teach well in their classes, each uses a specific strategy, which is different from the others, but till now I can not determine who is the best teacher and what is the way to teach ?
Some strategies are teacher centered, others are students centered, and others are teacher centered but students are involved in the learning activities. Involving students in the learning activities increases their motivation and encourage them to learn more and more and to sea studying not as duty that they are obligated to do it ,  but also as a lucky job and they feel satisfied when they do.
Students are not the only factor, but also teachers, themselves are one of the most important factors influencing the question of how to teach?
Each one of us should adopt her/his strategy of teaching according to student’s background, to the topic , to the skills that we have. For example, if I teach  concepts and skills, I use the direct instructional mode, if I help students to understand organized bodies of knowledge, I use the lecture discussion model, so each model should follow the content that I teach and also the learning targets that I try to reach .
Who is the best teacher ?................ No one know

2 comments:

  1. i think that everybody -who has the knowledge of content, pedagological knowledge and knowledge of learners- could be a good teacher.
    there is no a best teacher, but the better practices the better teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good teacher is really the one that really loves and adore the job. That respect students needs and abilities. Have time for students lives and problems. We all can be good teachers, only is we want to be so. Good teacher requires to have high responsibility to the students, jobs and the whole educational system. Very nice question to search for its answers.

    ReplyDelete