From 2 years ago, I had a friend. She
was my best friend for me. She accepted me in all the time. When I am happy
when I cry …..She looks like my mirror that I talk to it every single detail in
my life. In that moment she said to me “Nadine, I feel a very painful headache
and I cannot concentrate. I will visit the Doctor the next weekend, can you go
with me?”
In this moment I was surprised and I
said yes I can. The moment to visit the doctor came, after clinical exams the
doctor needs laboratory exams to identify the case and the disease but he gets
an idea about the expected disease. The Doctor said for me that if I am the
sister of this patient. I said yes I look like her sister. In this moment I
felt that the disease is a serious illness, the doctor said 90% it is a brain
cancer but I cannot confirm until the laboratory result will done, in this
moment I felt that my brain will bring I cannot understand what I hear. But I
accept the idea because I am obligated to be strong to help my friend to
battling the disease. I was surprised that my friend was very faithful and
believes that everything com from god is good for us and tests our patience and life is mix of facilities
and difficulties. She resist the disease, she believes in the life. She always smiles
and said : If I want to live, I want to see the life beautiful in every single
moment although the illness.
After
one year of chemicals and radiological treatments, she was cured totally
from cancer, by her will to live; by her smiley vision and her believe that
nothing impossible but it does not go from nothing.
Be
smiley with inner peace with self. See life in blue, red … See life in color
and be always optimistic.
this is an interesting story, i believe the great influence of the pshycological side in these cases.
ReplyDeleteNice story and thank God for healing your friend. Hopefully no one goes with this painful experience again.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting story I must say, and the outcome behind it is more than enough to realize that optimism is what allows us to continue on out path and reach things we never thought we could reach.
ReplyDeleteyour friend is lucky to have you Nadine! such stories proves to me that the world is still ok and it is full of good people who stick with each other in sickness and in health
ReplyDeleteoptimism is the faith that leads you to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence. That's really a wonderful quote that we have to keep in-front of our eyes. i suggest to write it over the board so that their inner mind will be sending them messages to be always optimistic to achieve their goals.
ReplyDeleteHey Nadine, we can have courage and be optimistic when we fell that there is someone who really cares about us, just like you. And I said in my post optimism is a way to happiness and we have the key that opens the doors of success and ambition.
ReplyDelete